I found it very hard to begin doing the essay, so I generally thought about just following on metamorphosis and possibly something on seahorses. It was only after I had someone to talk off of when I managed to make a quick / brillian (for me that is) connection.
In the end I'm thinking of basing the majority of my essay around evolution.
Now how I came up with this is by;
- first centering around 'Metamorphosis'
- secondly thinking about my spliced animal, therefore leading too basing it around seahorses
- wanting to find the myth's behind seahorses lead me to look at greek mythology
- Questioning why the Greeks made up creatures for their gods
- which managed to lead me to inventors, the 1st inventors of stuff we couldn't live without being seen as crazy at the time, wondering how we were able to expand our knowkledge in order to make things which are unimaginable (who made the first circut board, why did they do that) and dotting around 'who are the inventors' are they the same people as back then, why are they the only people able to break the bonds of our limited knowledge.
- And from that I got to evolution, as it was obviously the real creator of metamorphosis, I mean if one was to speed up evolutionary pictures of one creature it would ook like a tranformation. exactly like the ones we see shown in movies.