@ Phil: About crit presentation

I just wanted to ask about "The final Storyboard", does it need to be the one used in the animatic (as I have already made it, with arrow directions), or is it just the same with colour which, like rubens, had zoom etc on the top of the specific frame>

Also about the final script are we including this in our presentation?

Also about the character sheets, since I made a character Bible (which includes the Character sheets) would it be wrong of me to present the character bible, or should I just present the character sheets by them selfs?

4 comments:

  1. check the blog Lyn Dae, Phil already listed whats the going to be needed on crit day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Alex! Really Lyn-Dae - I do wish you'd keep one eye on the group blog! *Tutorphil's exasperated smile*

    You're presenting your 'Art of' at the crit - which includes your character bible and your presentation storyboard; the 'presentation storyboard' should be polished and detailed enough to be 'client-facing' - i.e. it's less a working drawing for the animator, it's a visual experience for the audience (who don't know your film as well as you do, so may need additional info - colour, illustrated camera moves etc - to make it read successfully).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I had read the blog but I was still unsure, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, I can't blame you for being careful! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Important Criticism