Progress Report

I'm currently transferring the details to the UV'd mesh's on Miri and I'm more than half way through that. After which I'll be applying the texture then rigging.

Some good news that I found out recently about the file wasn't transferring properly was that it was corrupt and any Maya save file that it went between would get corrupt as well and unusable because it'd crash.
I'm not sure how it got corrupted however having more than one save file was definitely handy in this kind of predicament.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    There's a special meeting for year 3 students tomorrow (Tuesday 4th) at 12 noon - location to be confirmed - but if you're available to attend, meet in the baseroom and we'll take it from there. Apologies for the short notice.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Important Criticism