The joys of Learning

I've run across a problem while modelling Dane (using someones tut on creative crash in the process) and I realise that I have to draw my turnaround again as it is my turnaround that is giving problem now.

Creative Crash Turnaround:
 My Turnaround:
I believe the problem with my turnaround is the missing arm, and the very clear pelvic region on the side model, (especially because I am having trouble getting the upper leg and lower leg to join properly).
Every time I ran across an anatomy problem I either ask my parents/ go onto pose maniacs and draw the particular region I have problems with which has helped and, like the previous one drawn will be uploaded asap.

My Last Screenshots:












Link to creative Crash Modelling page:

http://www.creativecrash.com/maya/tutorials/character/c/real-time-character-modeling-tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Criticism